By placing a booking with Bristol and Bath agility you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the below terms and conditions . Completion and payment of the booking process and acceptance of our terms and conditions forms your contract with Bristol and Bath Agility
Mission statement- ‘ promoting positive partnerships’
Bristol and Bath Agility is committed to reward based training for both you and your dog. We are committed to providing you with quality training, that will help you and your dog to assist you on your agility journey. Whether your aim is to improve your bond and relation ship with your dog or to compete at the highest level. We can support you in achieving those aims
- Fern Farm operates a strict 5mph whilst on site at all times
- Dogs must remain on a lead at all times in the car park
- Please park at the rear of the end car park
- Do not block any barn entrances or gateways
- Please do not allow your dogs to wander around the kennel or grooming area. The secure paddocks are property of Fern Farm and must be booked via them if you wish to use them
- Please take all litter and dog mess away with you- it is your responsibility to do this
- Bristol and Bath agility takes no responsibility for damage to your vehicle whilst parked at Fern Farm
- You must abide by Social distancing rules at all times
Bookings and Payment
- Payment for sessions should be made at the time of placing a booking and are not transferrable to other sessions
- You may cancel your purchase within a period of 7 working days after you place your booking. However, there is no right of cancellation where the activity begins within this 7 day period, you are welcome to sell your space to a dog and handler of a similar level. We often have waiting lists for guest trainers and our workshops so may be able to fill the space for you.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are non refundable .
- Cancellations must be made in writing to Bristolandbathagility@hotmail.com
- Beginners and improvers group lessons– the lessons are payable in 6 weekly blocks. the whole block is to be paid for whether you can attend for the whole 6 weeks or not. This allows us to keep our group numbers small and provide you with a structured programme to follow
- Competition Groups- these lessons are payable in monthly blocks payable in advance. you are welcome to sell you spot if you are unable to attend to a dog and handler of similar grade, please contact us on email@example.com if you wish to do this
- Guest trainers – these must be paid for at time of booking. If they cancel you will be offered the option of a refund or a credit note towards the next guest trainer session
- Cancellation by Bristol and Bath Agility – we do our very best to avoid cancelling lessons but sometimes this is unavoidable, you will be offered priority on alternative dates
- Cancellation due to weather extremes – as we are lucky enough to have both indoor and outdoor facilities so can continue to train in heavy rain. If the temperatures exceeds 30 Degrees Celsius we will cancel and offer alternative time to train, often early morning or late evening. please monitor our facebook page for notification of this
- Cancellation due to Covid 19 restrictions – I’m afraid we are unable to offer refunds if lessons are cancelled due to Covid 19 restrictions. You will however be offered alternative dates for training.
- Bitches in season – we are happy for bitches in season to train in 121 lessons or in classes with neutered males. If you are unsure of what dogs are in your class please speak to your instructor. please do not allow them to sit on the floor but bring a mat for them to sit on.
- We support only positive based training methods- punitive methods and or harsh handling will not be tolerated in any form. We will advice yo of alternative methods to train your dog
- Please keep dogs on leads at all times whether in the car park, paddock or barn unless otherwise directed by your trainer.
- Please do not allow your dog to greet other dogs without the owners consent
- You as the handler are responsible for the behavior of your dog while on site, if you are struggling with any issues please speak to your instructors they will be able to advice you
- Please do not let you dog toilet anywhere in the paddock or barn. It can be problematic if you allow your dog to mark, as every other dog will want to do so, There is spray vailable when training in the barn. please clean up after your dog if an accident happens
- Please follow your instructors advice at all time- do not use the equipment without their consent- allowing dogs to complete activities or equipment that they are not ready to can cause injury or affect your dogs performance on this obstacle
- If we feel your dog is becoming over aroused and / or barking constantly we may ask you to work at a distance from other dogs in your group or attend 121 to work on this issue
- Bristol and Bath Agility takes no responsibility for loss or damages that may occur when equipment is in use.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your dog is fit and healthy to attend training and partake in the activities you have registered for and must not be suffering from any infectious disease that could be transmitted to any other dogs
- Please report any incidents or accidents to your trainer, there is a first aid kit located in the barn
- social distancing- please adhere to the advised two meter distance between individuals as advised by public health England or if this is not possible 1 meter rule
- Symptoms of Covid 19 – if you or anyone if your household has presented with symptoms please do not come to the venue as per government guidelines on self isolating
- hand hygiene- please wash you hands before coming to the venue there is a toilet with basic hand washing facilities at Fern Farm
- there is hand gel available for use before entering the barn or the paddock.
- those hiring the equipment please keep touching the equipment to a minimum and use the alcohol gel provided.
- Records ( names and contact number) of those attending training at BABA dogs will be held for 21 days to comply with Test and Trace